WTB E50 clutch needle bearing

I am in need of a new needle bearing for the clutch on an E50 engine. Does anyone have one, or know where I can find one?

Re: WTB E50 clutch needle bearing

bump

are you talking about the brass bushing? I may have one. I will let you know if I find it.

It's the flat headed bearing that the thrust bearing presses against to engage the clutch during starting.

Here's a link to an ebay auction for a whole clutch. The part I need is the small round bit right there in the middle.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=020&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=300171185635&rd=1

right, don't have that. sorry

I have those NOS FOR $4.00 shipped.

Ike

www.ikesbikes.com

1195090237_pookpart_012.jpg

Sweet!! Now here's the kicker, do you have the bolt that goes through it?

And for bonus points, a De-clutching shaft?

That part is not really a bolt. I don`t think i have that part new, but I am sure i have a used one. But the bearings I have are brand new.

I am not sure what a deClutching shaft is ? You have a pic or a part number ?

Ike

Moped Junkyard has an exploded view. Basically I need # 21 and # 16, # 14 too just to be safe. I tried ordering there, but never got any response.

http://www.themopedjunkyard.com/puchtransmission.html

OK, I have all the parts on your list. They are all used except the needle bearing which is NOS.

iI can sell you part # 11, 11a, 14, 15, 16 and # 18, 19, 20, 21, and #22 for $16.00 shipped.

Thanks,

Ike

Sweet. I just sent payment via paypal

OK, Your parts will ship tomorrow.

Thank you,

Ike

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account