OT/*2005 Bajaj scooter for sale!*

Perfekt Timing Angel /

Now before you guys flame me, I just want to explain that I am trying to help a friend out.

He has a a 2005 Bajaj Cheetak Scooter for sale. It is 145cc, 4sp Manual, 7 miles - this scooter has only been ridden twice! The colour is Metallic Jade. Price is 2600 OBO. Scooter comes with cover, lock, and helmet. Helmet is a 3/4 open face, white, size Large. Any other questions, please feel free to email Ryan at zombiegod1369@yahoo.com

It is located in Harrisburg, PA. Rob K., if you read this, would you please pass this on to the guys at the TMI scooter club? Thanks!

Re: OT/*2005 Bajaj scooter for sale!*

I'd take a look if I had money... but I don't. I need something to thrash when I don't wanna bang up my moped! Ha hah!

Seriously though, call me back dork. :P

Insert flame here:

Perfekt Timing Angel /

HAHAH word up, K! Sorry I haven't called you back yet. I've been hanging out with out of state friends the entire weekend.

You are not allowed to have a scooter!!

Modsman: shakes fist at you lol!

this guy will do sweet tattoo work for you too...

Just kidding man. Best of luck finding a scooter guy to sell that to.

I've ridden one of these. They're pretty nice and not made of plastic. I dented my friends fender pretty bad. Wheelie to convience store wall, to burnout.

Too late Angel. I've already got a scooter. A spree... The Killing Spree. :O

Can't wait til I can afford a welder. What fun!

Oh, and you ought to lay some ink on me. I might photoshop some ideas sometime.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account