Mopeds/Projects For Sale

nc50junkie /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I have several mopeds for sale. I cant go back to work yet and I am so broke it aint funny.I have to pay the bills so I am thinning the heard.Feel free to make offers to monroeia@sbcglobal.net. Located in Wichita,KS. I will post photos.

1. 1980 Honda Express.Complete and runs great. seat is torn but other than that its great. It has a clear KS title in my name. It even has the air box. Pic attached.I can email more pics if you are interested.

2.1980 Honda Express Runs great. I have a matching blue gas tank for it but I havent put it on.I have also replaced the rear rim but it needs a tube. No title. I can provide a bill of sale.

3. 1978 Honda PA50. all stock. I have a 70cc kit for it and a brand new PA50II carb if you want to make a deal on those.

4. 1977 Puch Maxi project bike. No title. I havent touched it.Has rust in take but it will come clean no problem.Chrome can also be cleaned. I have a motor I bought from Kev I will throw in.It is seized so it would need rebuilt. Great winter project!

5.1976 Bianchi Snark. No title. It looks rough.The motor is disassembled.Needs rebuilt.I absolutly love this moped in all its uglyness but due to the bills it has to go.I hope someone else can see its potental. Another great winter project.

Tim

1194847477_moped.jpg
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account