Mopeds/Projects For Sale

I have several mopeds for sale. I cant go back to work yet and I am so broke it aint funny.I have to pay the bills so I am thinning the heard.Feel free to make offers to monroeia@sbcglobal.net. Located in Wichita,KS. I will post photos.

1. 1980 Honda Express.Complete and runs great. seat is torn but other than that its great. It has a clear KS title in my name. It even has the air box. Pic attached.I can email more pics if you are interested.

2.1980 Honda Express Runs great. I have a matching blue gas tank for it but I havent put it on.I have also replaced the rear rim but it needs a tube. No title. I can provide a bill of sale.

3. 1978 Honda PA50. all stock. I have a 70cc kit for it and a brand new PA50II carb if you want to make a deal on those.

4. 1977 Puch Maxi project bike. No title. I havent touched it.Has rust in take but it will come clean no problem.Chrome can also be cleaned. I have a motor I bought from Kev I will throw in.It is seized so it would need rebuilt. Great winter project!

5.1976 Bianchi Snark. No title. It looks rough.The motor is disassembled.Needs rebuilt.I absolutly love this moped in all its uglyness but due to the bills it has to go.I hope someone else can see its potental. Another great winter project.

Tim

1194847477_moped.jpg

Express #2

I can email more pics if your interested.Like I said I have the matching blue tank and new rear rim.

Tim

1194847630_903b_12.jpg

Honda PA50

It's dirty but will clean up good. I just didnt get a chance to clean it. I also have the 70cc kit and a new PA50II carb if you want to work out a deal on those too. More pics available.

Tim

1194847945_pa50_003.jpg

77 Puch Maxi Project

Great winter project.More details above.More pics available.

Tim

1194848197_77_puch.jpg

76 Bianchi Snark

This is my favorite of all my mopeds.I know its ugly and rough.But I absolutly love it in all its ugliness. I hope someone else can see its potental. Here is your chance to own a Minerelli V1 bike.More pics available.

Tim

1194848425_new_snark_001.jpg

Possable Trade????

If someone is interested in one of the hondas,maybe we could trade for an E50 motor or other Puch parts or Snark parts.Or a Garelli SSXL in any condition.

Tim

76 Bianchi Snark

Tim,

Sorry to hear that you have to sell some stuff off to pay bills. That sucks royally.

What is the story behind the Snark? I guess I'm asking where you got it so that I can tell if it would be a bugger to get titled. Same with the Maxi.

Thanks.

Re: 76 Bianchi Snark

Hey Bryan,

Yeah it sucks but I have 5 more I am keeping, and next year I will find more.I had put an ad in a local classified and the Snark was last titled in Sedgwick County and was pulled out of a barn.If I remember right the tag was from 99. The Maxi was from Butler County and was last registered there but I dont remember what year off hand.It shouldn't be to hard to track them down.

Tim

Re: 76 Bianchi Snark

I asked about the garelli ss in another post.sorry.....Ill assume you are going to try to get another one

Re: Mopeds/Projects For Sale

Bump. Nobody wants any winter projects or running bikes?

Tim

How much for the 80?

Probably not. This post is 13 years old.

This post just started vaping.

I don't think any people actually live in Kansas. They all tumbled into Oklahoma because Texas sucks so much.

> Aaron Blair Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> This post just started vaping.

Win.

This post got a juul for it's bar mitzvah

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account