F/S Dellorto SHA 16/16

Timmy Southpark /

Hello,

i have a dellorto SHA 16/16 that i currently am not using. Its complete and in good working order (minus jet & intake spacer). I hate to sell it but its just collecting dust if anyone wants to make an offer.

I also have a raptor intake manifold for a tomos a35 engine. Its 16mm and fits the dellorto sha 16/16 and 15/15. Not sure if i wanna sell this tho. Taking offers.

I am interested in trades. I'm currently looking for a variator for my moby, or open to all kinds of trades. thanks -jimmy

Re: F/S Dellorto SHA 16/16

I have an Amal 15mm w/ filter and #45 jet. It doesn't have much gas through it, just engine tests and is nearly new on the inside and out. Check the photo, it's the one on the right. I paid $110 for it earlier this summer. You have any photos of yours?

1194844795_amal_carb.jpg

hey i need that stuff. tell me what you want for it... i can trade. i got moped stuff. holler! 804-651-1586 chanceafrica@hotmail.com

Timmy Southpark /

Patrick, email me an offer. Jafar i sent you an email. -jimmy

I have a moby variator if ur interested

Timmy Southpark /

skywriter, i have replied to your email. Forgive my late reply, i was busy all night working on my buddies maxi racer (till 4:30am).

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account