FS: Promo Circuit for PA50

I am selling my Promo Circuit exhaust that was on my Honda PA50.It has low miles and is in great shape. I can get a pic later. Make offer.

Tim

Re: FS: Promo Circuit for PA50

Email me at monroeia@sbcglobal.net if interested.

Tim

E-mail sent

SOLD! Thanks Dean.

Jeez you didn't really give competition a chance eh? Damn.

The sale is still pending I guess.I can let you know tomorow.

Tim

If he turns out to be a deadbeat let me know. I've got a PA50II moisting for that pipe.

No Deadbeat here

Paypal sent, Thanks Tim I have been waiting for this pipe to come out of the woodwork. It is gonna look great on my Pa 50I

Thanks Dean.Enjoy it.

Tim

Deano: You're going to put that pipe on a PA50I????

Kind of like putting lipstick on a pig. It will look nice but it is still a pig.

Dump that PA50I and get a PA50II. You will not regret it.

No way man I have an athena 76cc kit, 21mm malossi carb and now i am searching for pa 50II reeds, it runs like a top and i bought it in damn near mint condition, only had 475 miles on it when i got it, I hear what your saying but im already in love with this baby, It is the prettiest damn pig you will ever see

Yeah I had it on a PA50I with a 70cc kit and stock carb and reed and got 35mph out of it.

Tim

35 is Z town.

get a pa50II

Ive hit closer to 45-50 on my lil' pa 50, im satisfied with it, Plus I hate Yellow

What exhaust got you to 50 on a PA50I?

A tecno circuit that i heated and bent, heated, bent, and heated and bent until it fit, 50 is not an exact figure but i was on a 45 mph road and was keeping up with traffic, so i guesstamated since my speedometer only goes to 35. This athena kit pumps out the power

Raymond Rexroad /

I'm with you deano - you don't need a PA50II.

From what you've said, you pretty much have one now.

If you don't have a PA50II ramp plate for your variator, I would recommend it. It will give you another 5 MPH easy. I bought a new one from westernhillshondayamaha for about $30.

You will like the PA50II reeds, too.

Once you made these changes, you have a PA50II - no matter what your tag says!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account