Puch:Top Racing crank, cables, stator

I've got a brand new, never run top racing crank with bearings and seals installed. Throttle, both brakes, and clutch cables, brand new, and a stator with high tension internal coil, good condition.

$130 shipped for the crank.

$18 shipped for each cable, $50 for all 4 shipped, $40 shipped for the stator.

Email me if you want somthing.

TaylorN.

Re: Puch:Top Racing crank, cables, stator

Timmy Southpark /

$18 a cable? really?

Yeah $18. First of all, they are brand new, all execpt for the throttle are still in its plastic bag. And second, that is $18 shipped. And third, I paid $20 each for the throttle and rear brake, $13 for the front brake, and $17 for the clutch. Instead of puting them all at differnet prices, I averaged them out, subtracted some money because they are technically used, and added a little bit for shipping. And I don't ship USPS, it's UPS.

email sent

hey taylor

before i buy anything else could you please send me

my puch crackcases, clutch and mainshaft.

i would bid on this stuff its just i need to get this

other deal out of the way. its not here yet!

and i am getting worried............its been 2 weeks.

i paypaled you on oct 26th...........certainly enough

time to ship my parts......its nov 11th now.

2 weeks

OTHER BIDDERS BEWARE

Hey Leo, sorry bout that. I sent the stuff earlier this week. I completly understand about getting the first deal out of the way. I first put all my puch stuff up for sale when I didn't have anything going on, and then when people finally started wanting/ paying for the stuff, life started getting busy. I guarantee you guys that this is not some guy scamming you for money. Just a 17 year old trying to get through high school.

Thanks

TaylorN.

will let you know when it arrives.

leo

bump. I still have all the parts, if anyones interested.

13Novemberr 2007

still no sign of my puch parts?

i wonder where they are if you mailed them early last week?

still waiting

leo

bump. Crank, stator, and now brand new Sava street tires 17X2.25 with brand new tubes.

Crank $130 shipped

Stator $30 shipped

tires/tubes $30 shipped

Ill give you 100 shipped for the crank, Thats what you can get them for new from the treats on ebay.

Pete Daddeo *YouTube: Moped Problems* /

email sent on the tires

Hey Nate. Sorry, $130 shipped for the crank. I don't know if you read the first post, but the crank comes with high quaility bearings and seals already installed. I'm sure you cant get a top racing crank with bearings and seals for $100.

you are right taylor, and you MIGHT find a lazy person willing to buyit, but remember, the minute you take a product out of its package its worth at least 25% less.

we pay moped shops premium because they have them in stock, the can be trusted that the item is quality and they have to pay for overhead.

not trying to insult, just giving u an idea of how the market works. you hardly ever get what you paid for it....

Thats pretty much exactly right Harold, also i can get awesome 20,000 rpm bearings at the shop a block from my house for 3 bucks a pop. seals are 2 bucks.

so thats my offer 100, so let me know if you want to come down on your price.

Well, I appriciate your help guys. I'm not saying I know everything about the market, but I know what things are worth for the most part. I paid $130 for the crank, $40 for all 4 bearings, and $15 for the seal kit. If I take your advice, harold, then 75% of the crank, 2 bearings, and 2 seals, comes out to $120. I was asking $130 shipped, so I don't really think I'm asking to much. But If you really want it Nate, I'll go to $115 shipped, but thats as low as I'll go. Listen, I'm not selling this stuff cuz its extra and I just want some money, I'm selling it because I need money to pay for my flight training to be a pilot, and mopeds are taking second priority. I'm not mad at any of you, you probably know what its worth more than me, I just need to get as much as I can, hopefully you understand.

Thanks

TaylorN.

taylor

14NOV 2007

i have received my puch parts.

thanks

leo

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account