question about tomos

would all of the parts on this bike (the black one) work on the blue frame. and im talkign everything. use everything from the black bike instead of the frame and swith it with the blue frame?

Re: question about tomos

The engine is interchangeable and also the wheels, I don't know about the forks. The front fenders look different and the seat is a maybe.

Andrew, what year is the black one and is it oil injected? Oil injection will make a difference with the seats if I remember correctly.

I think the headlight brackets are different, I have no idea about anything else.

not sure about the year. i pretty much got fucked over when i bought it because it doesnt have a vin and now i cant register it. i dont know anything about it really other than that its an a3 engine. and no i pre mix.

Bump I need to know.

Timmy Southpark /

most parts would go on fairly easy, however i would expect some minor work... like drilling and tapping like a place for the voltage regulator, etc... the seats will not swap over if i remember correctly.

It would be some work but nothing that cant be done with a little elbow grease.

Just put the tags on the blue one on the black one! Problem solved.

the vin tags?

yeah man, they wont care. The dmv could give 2 fucks about mopeds.

Also, do you seriously think a cop pulling you over will notice?

Whenever I go to the RMV they just ask for the number and never check that it matches the bike anyway. Switch those numbers!

-eli.

you didnt get screwed over.. the person you bought it from told you that when you bought it. you chose the no vin

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account