Extremely Rare Puch FS

There is a Oil Injected E50 Newport on Ebay right now. With no bids. $50 but needs work. You could easily get more than that parting it out. Or restore it and have one of the rarest bikes in the country. Here is the URL. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=019&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=290177752065&rd=1 Someone please save this bike. I would if I could.

Re: Extremely Rare Puch FS

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

I saw that one and thought, "Did Puch ever put oil injection on their mopeds?"

give it time....itll go up in price

rare, but not necessarily desirable.

its got that bullshit friction start crap,

Extremely Rare Puch FS

What's the black thing under the rear rack?

Also, friction start crap?

The black thing is the oil tank.

theres no start engaging mechanism like a normal one speed, its got a compression release and starts like a peugeot, the oil pump goes where the start mechanism goes on a normal maxi, its a mini disaster, even though i think the one speed oil injection is kinda cool, and you get a bad ass trans cover that says puch on it

Oil tank! Doh!!

So it has a decompression valve? Interesting.

Why do people feel the need to post up about these on the buy sell, its not yours so don't worie about it. If some one was looking at it already chances are you just jacked the price up for them. People who are looking for mopeds are ALWAYS looking for mopeds so the person who is going to buy this has already found it, unless of course you just tipped someone off so that it gets bid out of his price range.

Or maybe I just saved a rare bike from going in the trash. So whatever.

or maybe your a dumbass, whatever

STFU huffy you puss.

Anybody got anything else to say about xmopedracer?

No. Because then you would have to step up to the HS.

Brians a good dude, and his moped collection would make you cry.

I have the same bike, only mine isn't rusted. There's no decompression valve, you just pedal it and the engine engages and it starts. It works fine, though I don't see any real advantage to it other than having one less cable.

They probably did it so they'd have a place to put the oil injection pump. It's called "Auto-start"--they probably figured people would go for it if it sounded like a convenience feature.

Brentus Sioux y Cycle /

At that price, it will hopefully get eaten by one of us in Florida. Keep that price low!!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account