mopeds for sale in Michigan MI ?

Any cheap mopeds for sale in Michigan MI ? im very interested

Re: mopeds for sale in Michigan MI ?

Where in MI?

anywhere im willing to drive as long as its a good price. The moped dosent have to be running im willing to do some fix ups but not a total rebuild

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

What is "cheap"? I don't have any, just for people's info. I know Chad Burke usually has a few runners available for sale, around 500. I think someone already pointed out Vertigo Music in GR, if you have been there or not. Not sure what they go for there. Other than that, eBay, craigslist and newspapers should find you one. I would think deals could be had from now until spring, since the typical riding season is about over.

yea are more sold usually during the winter since no one is riding?

Well im looking for something thats worth fixing something that isnt going to cost alot to fix something that i could fix myself a moped with potential because im a college student and as we all know college students are not know for being rich

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

I've bought two non-runners for about $200 each on the forums before, and have spent another $200 each in parts each getting them to run or run faster. I seriously recommend hitting up Founder's tonight, the Ghost Riders usually meet there around 6:30pm. Introduce yourself and get to know some of the local riders. They're really very personable and welcoming, just go up and say hi.

Have you looked at the Columbia/Sachs at Vertigo yet? Ride it!

yea i went and took a quick peek at it today i like it alot and if its still there i would like to buy it i just dont have the money right now i just started a couple new jobs hoping to get enough soon!!!

i really want to go tonight horribly bad but i cant i have class from 6 to 9 next semester i have mondays clear but for right now i cant make it i might end up skipping a class soon haha

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account