solo motor

anyone want to sell me one for my columbia commuter?

Re: solo motor

I have a brand new N.O.S. Solo engine (no carb, intake or clutch) I would consider selling.

Jerry

how much?

exactly what I paid for it $140 shipped.

interesting. im going to consider that after talking over some details with some people. ill email you soon.

what's the piston/piston rings like?

This is a brand new fresh from the factory New Old Stock motor. It is brand new, Never been started or used. I purchased it from an old closed shop where it sat in a sealed bag, in a sealed box for almost 30 years.

erin, I have a few solo based columbias. Seriously, you should start touching base with me...

solo motor

Just a friendly heads up, those clutches don't exist...if you buy an engine make sure it has a clutch,

Just a heads up, the clutches are available used. I had the oppertunity to purchase 2 of them in the last 2 months.

i love touching chad's base

Erin, Oh my god, are you GOING SOLO?

From the looks of it, you'd have been better off with my running Columbia... :-)

i've got a 77 commuter that i've been parting out. still have the engine...you already have its carb, lol. got plenty of other parts left too. email me if you want.

jackson, did yours have the sachs or solo engine?

brennan, meet chad; chad, brennan.

chad, i'll give you a ring sometime this week. the colombia i bought has the sachs engine, so i doubt ill be converting her over to a solo with the engine mounts and the jug not fitting and whatnot.

i am interested in knowing more about the colombias with solo engines, though.

its got the sachs engine...but got other parts still if you need any.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account