'86 Puch Cobra top tank 2-speed for sale

Hi Everyone,

I have a Rare '86 Puch Cobra top tank 2-speed for sale. It has all the good stuff, 2-speed, 14mm carb and intake, 5-spoke factory mag wheels, all of the original side covers, and the inside of the tank is nice and clean (no rust). It also has the 40mph speedo and shows under 1300 miles and has the nice square headlight and fairing. It has custom paint with silver scollops that look pretty cool. New Fuel line and fuel filter. I bought this recently and got it running and replaced some parts. It goes really good I think. It shows well, but still needs some TLC.

Here is what I know it needs:

-Rear brake line

-Tank has some dings (cosmetic only)

-Rear fender is loose

-Tires have some dry rot

-Some detailing if you wanted it to look really nice.

-Some Tune up or carb tweaking, it will stall if you let it idle a while.

-Tailight

-Front headlight does not go on, should be minor

-It shifts into 2nd gear really slow. If you use the start up lever to make it shift, it works great. It might just need to be driven or adjusted.

I'm looking to get $550 for it or best offer. I'm located in MA and will not ship it. I may take a Puch in on trade plus cash, but no other brands please. Serious inquires only please, thanks! Please email me directly as I do not check this site as often as my email. Thanks!

ayrikzr1vet@aol.com

1194212762_dsc00398.jpg

Re: '86 Puch Cobra top tank 2-speed for sale

Here is another pic

1194212898_dsc00399.jpg

dude, that WAS one of the rare white cobras, until it was painted blue. thats crazy, i've never seen another one.

Yes, I believe it was white originally, probably just like the one in your profile. Nice bike man!

Bump :-)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account