For TRADE Kitted Garelli +... for any running Puch

Hello Chicago and anywhere else within a 200 mile radius...

I've got a kitted Garelli Super Sport XL (Top Tank) with a 70cc Polini kit and a 19mm Dellorto carb. I recently bought the bike but am having problems getting it to run. I've got spare parts for it too.

PLUS if you're interested a Sachs Columbia whole parts bike (locked engine)

ALL I want is a ped to ride before the weather goes completely south for the winter.

I'd like to work a trade for a running, reliable Puch. Any kind will do - I'm not particular.

I have a trailer and will drive out to you to make the trade and I'll do it as early as today (Saturday) -- it is SOOO beautiful out.

Let me know if anyone is interested. The Garelli is a nice bike if you know what you're doing and it's already kitted. I myself just want simple and stock.

1194114193_garelli_pic_4.jpg

Re: For TRADE Kitted Garelli +... for any running

AND the Columbia I mentioned...

yikes! already getting rid of it.

I just wanted a runner. That still what I want.

I don't have a huge base of knowledge to begin with here and getting into a kitted bike is a bit much I guess. I want something simple.

To the right person this is a great swap I think. The bike looks awesome and if you know what you're doing I'm sure that getting it dialed in and running around is a simple task.

The bike has over 150 lbs of compression. Good spark. Clean gas tank and clear fuel line. Everythng is there to make her go from what I've read. But who knows maybe the jets are all wrong?

I just want simple :)

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

Want to drive to St. Louis?

What do you have? I might be tempted.

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

It's a Puch Maxi MKII. It's my commuter bike. Only mods are a 15mm bing and a tecno boss exhaust. Very reliable. I don't own a car, and it's my only running ped. We're having a fix it day/ride tomorrow at noon if you want to make the trek you can chill with us St. Lou folk. I don't have a pic right now (I'm at work), but I can take one tonight if you want. It's not mint, but it ain't bad either.

Now that sounds more like it. Email me some pics and perhaps we can work something out. I'd be interested in pursuing it.

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

Alright. When I get home I'll snap a few pics and shoot you an e-mail. It'll probably be like 6pm.

It was the fastest ped at our first St. Louis ride, but just about everyone was running bone stock, so it's not that impressive. haha

Is the garelli running at all? I mean, is it running but just not tuned well, or is it not running at all? If I'm trading my commuter I've got to get that thing running, or whip one of my others into shape quick... haha

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

email sent

if you want to just sell it drop me a line

sldwys86@hotmail.com

i'm looking for something to do over winter break and this sounds like it

Hey Hey,

I checked and have still not received it.

Cole Todorovich /

i want that pipe so bad!

COLE

How much for the Sachs?

email sent

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account