fs: korado exhaust, tank cleaner, puch parts, etc.

alright, i've had some spare parts laying around, that i finally decided to post up. need that christmas cash. i'll be totally real about condition. if you want closer pics or anything, just let me know. prices are negotiable. paypal is where it's at. but money is money. give me a zip for shipping

korado/supermaxi exhaust. this is a stock peice, but it performs very well. remember, it's made to fit an angled exhaust port cylinder. if you put a korado top end on a maxi/pinto/murray blah blah, this will mount right up to the stock exhaust location. $36

nos murray shocks. 340mm, same as magnum. minor scuffs, but pretty decent. never on a bike. $12

gadabout u-lock. in real good shape, pretty old school. $10

2 ngk b8es plugs. these are longer than the "hs" plugs. these would be good for a polini kit, to put the plug closer to the piston. test first to be sure they're not hitting. $5 for both

stock magnum/pinto round air cleaner, gutted for performance, good to restrict air a bit more than pantyhose. $6

puch 40mph speedo. rust around the ring, stickers on front that say "LOU". works perfectly, comes with cable and bracket. $10

kreem tank cleaning kit. complete kit with two stages of prep and then tank liner. there's enough here to do 5 moped tanks.

never opened. $17

#5 alum top end, from a 1.5hp motor on a pinto. comes with head, cylinder, piston, ring, wristpin, and circlips. the bore is in great shape. the piston does have carbon caked on the crown. just clean 'er up. good stuff, just dirty. ran well. $23

Re: fs: korado exhaust, tank cleaner, puch parts,

shameless bump, version 1.1

u cant ship that kreem and its not a good idea to. seriously.

it was shipped to me.

i know that it can't be shipped usps, being a hazardous material.

i would try to sell it locally. i cracked the cap on my kreem kit and destroyed a shelf and some carpet.

Yeah, I might reconsider the Kreem. Harold, any word on the ZA50 parts motors?

How much to ship the shocks to Barrie, Ontario L4M 5N4?

Thanks!

Shocks will be $20 USD total, shipped to Ontario

Good shape? Dont compress too much?

Ill take em later this week if so.

Got pickys?

Yeah, they're NOS, so they've never been on a bike.

I picked them up off eBay but they were too long for my application. They are in the second pic next to the u-lock.

I can get more detailed pictures for you tomorrow when I get home.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account