For sale: '79 Motobecane 50v

Bought this as a project over the summer but don't have time to devote to it anymore. Cafe bars, grips, seat and tires were put on by the previous owner. Since I've had it, I've shortened the bars (they were never trimmed down and too long for me), replaced the throttle/choke cables, replaced the old leaky petcock and cleaned the carb.

The throttle control and maybe the choke need some tweaking and the speedo doesn't work. Other than that, it runs, but is hard to start, just needs a little love and it will be great. Brakes are good, lights and horn work. There's another pic in my profile. Shoot me an offer.

1193701110_50v2.jpg

Re: For sale: '79 Motobecane 50v

I forgot to add that I've got an original owners manual that goes along with it.

Where do you live?

moped is located in sunnyvale, california.

bump

i have the plate/registration all sorted out. make an offer before i throw it to the dogs on ebay.

take $200?

lowest i can go is $350.

hold on to it a little longer?

That is a sharp moby right there...

hey now

$350 folks. come and get it.

Dooooood!! that headlight bezel-fairing-thingy is HOTTTTT!! Where'd you get it?

surely someone in the south bay wants it....?

got to be one of the most stylish peds i have seen in a long time. I wish i was in your area to buy it. The only thing i would do is put a long seat on it

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account