Puch Maxi and Moby (with parts bike) (CT)

This is kind of a feeler post, need to see if anyone is interested.

I am offering 2 and a half mopeds in a bundle.

One is a beautiful red 50V from 1978.

It is very nice but has rust in the gas tank, I put it together a few weeks ago, rode around the block. I am still waiting on an exhaust baffle. It is missing side covers, plastic Gurtner airbox, exhaust baffle which I am waiting on, has a crappy universal fuel valve. The thing is mint however.

Next with it is a 78' Puch Maxi.

It runs great and only has rust in the gas tank. Needs nothing else except the little speedometer bulb. Brake light works but taillight does not go on, I might get to that problem if I find the time.

And I will throw in another '78 50V parts bike.

Don't get too excited, the Mag wheels, engine, intake, carb, and tail-light will not come with it. This one is good for parts only has rusted to hell gas tank with hole and paint is bad and not original.

I am asking around $550-ish for all. Offers or interesting trades possible. I am selling because I will use the money to kit my yellow Moby and I'll get a Dellorto for it, maybe a pipe, frame brace, and cafe style handlebars. One can only ride 1 moped at a time, and I really only have space for one. Thanks.

Re: Puch Maxi and Moby (with parts bike) (CT)

im from portsmouth NH, what are you asking for for the maxi... if the price is right would it be possible to meet half way or something?

Interested in selling just the 50V and helping to ship it?

Thanks!

I will consider both your suggestions if nobody wants to pick 'em all up. For now I am hoping for a local pickup.

im in mass and would entertain a that 50v....and pretty close to portsomouth nh, what did you want for it?

Well you guys think about it, I will be busy all week, might not have time to check back here until the weekend. To those seriously interested I will provide more details and a good amount of pictures, just be patient. Thank you.

no problem waiting with me, you have my email on my profile and i got all winter to find a moby!

should have kept your first one Andrew! at least no fire ants in winter!

Interested in shipping the 50Vs?

Thanks!

OK, so here is a picture of what is for sale.

Everything in the pic is yours except the Michelin tire on the rusty rim. 400 OBO with mag wheels, 350 OBO without mag wheels. The red Moby runs did 27 mph today but there is some wierd vibration in the drive train somewhere at lower speeds. Its got a rusty gas tank so it won't idle. Just help me get this crap out of my garage. All you need for the red one is new fuel lines, side covers, and a real petcock.

great price

bump?

How far into CT do you live? I'm in westchester NY and am interested, often take weekend trips.

I am in the dead center of CT on the CT river. Please e-mail me at p_filip@mail.com for more details.

Still available.

Destructo Dave /

Sent you an e-mail

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account