wtb: rito crank for a puch

Moped Game Sally Struthers /

needed for super top secret engine mission. have you got the goods? i got monies.

/transmission

Re: wtb: rito crank for a puch

I think treats is gonna get em in soon.

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

I've got one I'm not using if you're interested... e-mail me: mijunkin@gmail.com. It was $105 new, and it's never been installed, or even out of the box. So I'll just ask for what I paid. Lemme know.

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

I also have the oil seals, bearings, and a three shoe clutch if you're interested. I was going to rebuild an e50 to throw a kit on it, but I got a korado instead. So if you're interested in the whole lot, lemme know.

Im interested in the Rito! shoot me an email with a pic!

hijack

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

Me hijack? I thought if he was throwing the crank in there maybe he'd want everything else to go with it. Didn't mean to hijack anything...

And when I get home from work tonight I'll take pics and e-mail you.

He's referring to Niss coming in and expressing interest in the crank that you offered to the original poster. If someone comes in and tries to steal a deal, it could be called hijacking. That's what he means.

TOTAL HIJACK...

Dude, Niss, I beleive RYAN has dibs on this...

yeah, yeah, yeah... i'm in this to win this! how much for the whole lot?

straight wrong!

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

Oh shit, I didn't even realize it was Niss that replied and not Ryan. Sorry, got confused. I'm at work and trying to not get caught looking at MA. haha

Ryan, you will be the one that I email with pics when I get home. Let me go back in my e-mail and see how much I paid for this stuff. I'll sell it to you for whatever I paid. I got it for good prices, so it won't be crazy. I'll let you know in a few hours.

sweet.

Sorry guys, I only meant if Ryan wasnt going for it.

Naturally ryan has priorty!

Sorry dude!

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

Ryan, I sent you 2 emails (wouldn't let me fit the pics all in one), and they both bounced. Let me know what email address you want them sent to. I sent it to the one in your profile...

no worries niss. dont know whats up with the emails. but my email adress is: ryan_ries@hotmail.com

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

E-mails sent. No bounce this time. Might want to get Simon to fix the mopedarmy.com e-mail forwarding deal.

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

Blah, bounce! I think the photos are too big... I'll try sending just one pic, but you're gonna get like 8 e-mails. haha

thats weird i still didnt get them...

try this one ryan.riess@gmail.com

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

I sent 8 separate e-mails to the hotmail one. Sorry dude, didn't see the gmail one until now. haha

its all good. i just sent you an email.

payment sent. pleasure doin bidness.

wtb: rito crank for a puch

Ryan,

We just replace a crank in our Puch with a Top Racing crank from TreatsHQ in SF. His price was very good and he came recommended from a well known user on MA. We are very happy with the fit. Our mechanic requested Rito because it was easy to fit back in but he did not complain with the Top Racing. In fact he wanted to know where we found that part. Check out Ben's website on eBay at treatshq. He also sells the two bearings at the best price here in the Bay Area. Ben combined the shipping with the bearings and the crank and it came very fast.

If you really want a Rito, I did see a MA post for Rito Cranks from a guy at MoParts.tk.

Hope that helps.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account