wtb in CHI triple tree top plate & bar Clamps

got a set of pinto forks that i need a top plate, and handle bar clamps for. dont really care about the color, i'm going to paint it anyway

thanks cory

p.s. not looking to spend a whole lot

gaspedalbreaker@yahoo.com

Re: wtb in CHI triple tree top plate & bar Cla

I've got these 4 top plates. I'm not wure what brand they are they are some NOS that sat in a shed for 30 years. I held them up to my pinto and they look like they might fit though they are not exactly the same. Do you know if they would work?

1193340601_dsc00050.jpg

umm, i think that they should do the trick..measure the spacing between the strut holes if you can on your pinto, and the holes on the struts on those plates. if the distance is the same between that, and the tree post on yours, then they are puch topplates, and should work. i'm at work, or i'd do it for you

They aren't Puch, Puch go straight across those mouse ears and have a hole for the speedo. I think these might be Indian. I tried holding them up nest to my pinto and they are very close. They have a slight rise around the frame hole.

1193342748_dsc00052.jpg

Cory, I have the parts you need, off a Pinto, I parted out 2 old pintos, I still have the top plate and peices that hold the handle bars on. with the bolts. how about 18$ shipped. I take pay pal, if you wnat them, email the address in my profile. Tom B.

man, i wish someone had em locally....tom, i'll email you if at the end of the week, if i don't find any over the weekend locally

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account