F/S 2 Tomos

I also have 2 Tomos for sale. Take 2 to make 1 good and part out the rest or just add some parts to make 2.

Both engines free with good compression.

Both bikes need coils (might have one soon).

One bike needs a back tire.

Both frames have clean tanks. One is in great shape. The other if pretty good, just not as nice.

I will be traveling from Milwaukee to Mason City Iowa this weekend (10/27)

I will be traveling from Milwaukee to Cincinatti area weekend of 11/10.

I can bring these with me if anyone wants these fine mopeds.

$550?

1193259009_dscn0902.jpg

Re: F/S 2 Tomos

another pic

1193259067_dscn0901.jpg

F/S 2 Tomos

So what are you picking up in Mason City? It's gotta be something!

and yet another.

this is the one the I feel is in rougher shape. the engine intact. but the seat is now gone.

1193259183_dscn0903.jpg

I am still the "moped mule".

I'm picking up a puch xk.

1193259648_4f90_1.jpg

Oh yeah forgot to mention I have a brand new tail light lens and assembly from 1977 Mopeds that will be included.

Hey John, I'll trade this one for both of yours, LOL, and meet you at the ferry. Tom B. hell, I might even throw in an Indian.

1193269508_shit_load_of_projects_005.jpg

Gee thanks. Your generosity amazes me...

How about we trade straight up for a nice (running) Indian?

thud

Drew Gulliver /

They both have engines, exhaust pipes and are running?

They both have engines and I have the pipes. Engine #1 has good compression and was running before I bought it. Engine #2 was siezed. I had engine #2 piston freed up and cylinder honed.

I have new points and tail light assembly. I have a new coil in the mail.

They both could be running. With a little work from someone who knew more about Tomos than me.

It might work out these could be brought to the bomburbon ride.

thud....I mean bump

Do you know what year those are? And when are you coming to ohio? i live in southern Michigan.

Drew Gulliver /

How are the handlebars on the missing-seat Tomos? I'm looking for unbent and unscratched, like new ideally.

Did you get the email with my phone #?

I thought they were 78 or 79. I can hopefully toss them in the van when the gang goes to the bomburbon rally this weekend. I would have to know today (11/01/07) so I can get them loaded. If not we can work something else out.

never got the email. the handlebars might need a little clean up but they are not bent.

I have a perfect handlebar off of a batavus if you want that.

jwatry@hotmail.com

Drew Gulliver /

I need the Tomos handlebars that have the integral gooseneck. If I remember correctly, Batavus uses clamped handlebars, so that wouldn't work for me.

I'll be in Oshkosh Thanksgiving weekend. I'll try to see if you still have the no-seat Tomos with the gooseneck handlebars then.

You can tell I don't know enough about Tomos. Yes, the batavus uses the clamps.

I'll probably have it. I might just part the no-seater.

They are both 78's.

I will still (hopefully) be out in Cincinatti (ish) area 11/10 weekend.

bump (and grind).

$450ish. Instead of the $550.

If you feel like parting one out, let me know. I'm looking for a left-side engine cover (the thing that goes over the flywheel and is missing in my picture).

1198874171_2_moped.jpg

Hi John, this is Paul. I bought a Franco Morini MO2 engine from you before as well as a Dellorto carb (both of which worked great). If you're willing to make a trip to MN again at some point, i may be interested in buying one of the two bikes, the one that is more complete and close to running. I'm looking for a quick project and my final ped for right now.

Hey nice to hear (well see your typing) again. Lucky you that my brother is moving to Oakdale. So I will be making the trip soon. Sooner if you need this in the next couple of weeks.

You can use my regular email and I'll give you my new cell#.

Later,

John

thanks dude!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account