Any interest in a project Honda MB5; Iowa?

This is to get a feel if there's any interest out there in my crazy MadMax Honda MB5. It is a project bike that could work for someone as is. My tank has holes in it/lots of JB epoxy on it to try to keep it whole for the time being, but I ended up going with a plastic Honda CRF50 tank (no rust!). I have the original tank if you'd like to refurb it and the original front storage compartment. The speedo/tach is there, but I don't know if it will work. The plastic is cracked and I've never seen it working. I have since moved the tank to just in front of the skateboard seat. Oil injector has been removed.

I had intended to try and completely refurbish this bike; the fixes that you see in the pic were meant to be temporary so it would be drivable.

So,

Runs well

NEW Mikuni VM20 20mm carb and intake

Boyesen Power Reeds

Twin Air filter

New Battery

New lights (blinkers don't blink, however)

New gaskets

I'm in Iowa and can't ship.

250-300?

Re: Any interest in a project Honda MB5; Iowa?

mauvescorpion /

pic

1193191549_img_1410.jpg

I am Very interested, Drop me a line at Syochum2@msn.com :) I get my pay check this Saturday I live in cedar rapids I don't know how far away you are but hopefully we can work something out.

Cole Todorovich /

i'd buy it in a heartbeat if you were in st louis its gorgeous!

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

Get it Cole. We'll drive up there and nab it.

mauvescorpion /

Thanks for the interest. I have a local prospective buyer. I'll bump this post if the deal falls through.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account