17" Puch Snowflake Mags

I’ve got a set of 17" puch snowflakes off a 78 maxi sport mkii, they are in perfect condition and have less then 700 miles on them; I’ll also include all the associated mounting hardware, the brake assemblies, gears and tires and tubes.

I'm guessing shipping will be around $50 but i have yet to weigh them. Hit me up here if you're interested derek.stahl@williams.com

Thanks for looking,

Derek

Re: 17" Puch Snowflake Mags

They are for sale in case that wasn't clear...

email me please

email sent...

shipping wont be that much. someone just shipped me some snowflakes for like $15 UPS

Hey Peabe,

From where to where; and was it just the rims or was that with tires, brakes, axles, gears, etc...? What was the weight of the package they came in?

These are still on the ped so I really don't know how much they weigh, and I don't ship stuff that often, I just went by what people were charging for shipping on e-bay for similar items.

Derek

p.s. I checked out your website the other day; you got some really nice work. I dug the shoes and hoodie, I'd rock those.

im not sure where in cali, but it was from cali to chicago. it was rims/tires/axles, the whole thing. not sure if the guy had a discount or whatnot either.

ps. thanks man! much appreciated!

how much are you asking for?

and peabe: will you do my shoes?!? some of those are sick!

yeah peabe, man you are friggin TALENTED!!! i wanna buy that hoodie, for real!

how much for the snowflakes?

Hi All,

So here are the pictures; the tires are the in good condition with plenty of tread left; the brakes seem good, however the rear is softer then the front; they are nice and true; bearings are good; they come ready to put on and ride (the bike they are coming off only has 623 miles on it). I’m having a hard time deciding on a decent price; so the first one to make me a decent offer gets them; please be advised that I’m not going to take $150 (maybe if it's local) but I’m not expecting $250 either. I’ll expect the offer to be only for the items not including shipping, I’ll charge the buyer exactly whatever the shipping cost is on top of whatever they offer.

Thanks for the interest,

Derek

1193411356_img066.jpg

The rear...

Oh yeah if you think I'm a dumb ass or you bought some last week for $50, that's great but I don't need to hear about it. I'm putting these up for sale cause I don't a plan for them right now and I thought someone might want them, not because I'm broke. If I don't sell them it's not a big deal to me, they'll just end up on one of my rides in the future. Not trying to be a dick but I've gotten a bunch of e-mails about these but none with an offer; so if you want some mags shoot me an e-mail with an offer or questions, otherwise please keep your comments to yourselves...

Derek

1193411996_img067.jpg

See this as a comparison, higher mileage spoked rims, otherwise a very similar <item...http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=014&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=330177995632&rd=1>;

Re: 17&quot; Puch Snowflake Mags

That was a fucking ridiculous auction. Spoked rims, no matter the condition, are not worth that. The winner of that auction DRASTICALLY overpaid.

shouldn't be more than $90.

If you dont want me telling you its ridiculous that you are trying to charge me $200+ for some mags, then dont try to charge me $200+ for a set of mags.

I dont know many salesmen that sell overpriced items with justification being that "some sold on ebay for MORE than this recently"...at least tell me they are gold plated or something.

I sent you a respectable response, no reason to come on to a general forum and be a dick about it.

After all, you can get beautiful new ones at 1977 for about $210 for front and back.

"I sent you a respectable response, no reason to come on to a general forum and be a dick about it."

Like I said I'm wasn't trying to be a dick. And it was a respectable response, but I don't need to debate about the value of these wheels. It's pretty simple, either you want or you don't; if you do offer me something; if not then just close the post and go on. And by the way I'm no salesman, just an enthusiast offering up an available part to other enthusiasts. Maybe e-bay would be a better place for these, just thought someone here might like them.

"After all, you can get beautiful new ones at 1977 for about $210 for front and back."

Not including shipping, of unknown quality, after market not factory, no known crossover parts; it's not exactly the same thing (don't get me wrong those do look really nice).

I searched for about an hour to find a reference for the value of these, not a single post had a price, hence in my post I asked everyone to make an offer, which no one did (but I got plenty of opinions). Mopedwarehouse.com has them for $125 each for just the rim. So I picked a value that seemed reasonable to me (if I really wanted mags I'd drop over $200 on really nice set, which these are). Also I haven't see any others for sale recently; have you?

My orignal add should have read, "If someone really has to have some puch 17" snowflake rims I've got a set that I'm not using right now and could possibly be persuaded to part with, if you would like to make me an offer please feel free".

Bottom line; the rims are for sale make me an offer.

_Correction:_

"hence in my post I asked everyone to make an offer"

_should read:_

"hence in my e-mail responses to everyone that contacted me I asked them to make an offer"

_Copied from e-mails to interested parties:_

"Once I set a price I'll let you know; but you can feel free to make an offer in the mean time."

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account