shit load of projects in MI

I have several mopeds, great projects, 2 Motrons, one is running now, the other will. 2 Yamaha QT 50's both runners, just need some minor stuff. 1 needs a petcock, the other needs a kickstand. 2 Bianchi's one has seized engine, the other does not, and has good compression, could make one good bike. and an old beater Tomos, that starts the first kick. The Tomos is a transformer, looks like some one made a top tank out of a step through. needs rear wheel bearings. it is a kick start engine, that runs fine. I would like to sell the whole lot. or by pairs. 2 QT50's, 275 for both. the 2 Motrons, 275 for both. the 2 Bianchi's 150 for both, and 100 for the Tomos. or take them all for 700.00 thanks, Tom

1193163941_shit_load_of_projects_001.jpg

Re: shit load of projects in MI

pic 2

1193164041_shit_load_of_projects_003.jpg

1193164106_shit_load_of_projects_004.jpg

the transformer, Tomos. drop me an email if interested, thanks, Tom

1193164227_shit_load_of_projects_005.jpg

Bump. going on ebay soon.

i would give you $25 for your bianchi's kickstand

I'd give you the 135 for one of the QT50's...if you're going to be driving through Iowa in the near future...

sounds like a winner Mike, I think I would come out alot better to part all these bikes out. I have another Bianchi in my pole barn, do you need any other parts from them? and do you have pay pal.

thanks, but Iowa is a little too far away. I might part them out. both have good engines and carbs.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account