WTB: honda express/spree head

joe schuitema /

Looking to buy a honda express head, preferably from an 81-83 with the flat part on it to bolt up the automatic choke on, but I can take other years. Or, from a honda spree, any year. Tell me what ya got, and what price you want for it. Joe

Re: WTB: honda express/spree head

joe schuitema /

I should be able to use any urban express, regular express, or spree head, I'm not picky. Name your price. Joe

Joe, I have 5 expresses, I have the head you are talking about. I am sending you 2 pictures. the first one has the vacum hook ups. the other is just a regular express head. I want 25$ shipped for the newer one with the vacum hook ups, and 18 shipped for the other. let me know, you can email me through my profile. Tom

1193246073_express_parts_002.jpg

pic 2

1193246112_express_parts_001.jpg

joe schuitema /

Would $20 shipped be alright the newer one? I already have the whole vacum box thing that bolts onto the head, so I just need the actual head, nothing else. joe

OK, you can pay pal the address in my profile, if you don't have pay pal, send me an email, for my address.

joe schuitema /

I have a deal that I'm looking at with another person, but if it falls through, I'll pick yours up. Thanks, Joe

joe schuitema /

Alright, it looks like I'll take this head off your hands, email sent. Joe

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account