WTB: Magura throttle assembly/grip

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

With my ped I got a set of these break>

But, as pictured, there is no throttle assebly, just the levers. I was told it was the double ended throttle cable style, but where can I get just the throttle handle without the levers? Anyone got one for sale? Need it ASAP, my magnum is waiting...

Re: WTB: Magura throttle assembly/grip

call myrons mopeds, hes open on tuesday-saturday

714 992 5592 hes got the throttle grip in stock guaranteed and would love to ship you one

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

You sure it's the exact one, without the levers or anything? I'll give him a call tomorrow. Thanks man!

I hope I can get it by this weekend...we're having a fix it day/ride and I was hoping my magnum would be all set by then.

ask him for the twist grip for a 76 puch maxi, just the plastic tube and grip, he may ask if you want the pinch barrel for the cable, i usually say yes, if you need grips, he sells a good grip for like 7 bucks that are comfortable, and look very moped, tell him the a and r trading grips, youll be happy

oh and tell him colby sent you

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

Haha, will do. Getting commission?

no. but it keeps my "pr" good, he does nothing performance so he sends us all that, we in turn send him the stock stuff

ill give ya 10 bucks for the ones that wont fit....

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account