Kansas 1984 Puch AD - Someone buy this

I dont know the rareness of this but there is a Puch AD for sale in Kansas with a "buy it now" for 350 with a title. Its a 2-speed and has 5-star mags and looks pretty uncommon for a puch. If I didnt buy 9 this year Id get it in a second.

"Ebay Link":http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300161866400&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:MOTORS:1123

Re: Kansas 1984 Puch AD - Someone buy this

Actually, Im not sure but the seller looks like a MA regular.

there is one on the boston craigslist for 900, and that one doesnt look as nice.

ya and bryan is a good guy to buy from he sold me my first moped and if I had not just bought a second I would prob bid on it

That's mine all right. It's really nice bike but I've just grown weary of working on it and trying to get it to go faster. It has a new cylinder and piston on it. The cylinder had a restricter washer in it that I removed but it still goes slow. I've tried more air, I've tried less air, I've tried timing, I've tried witchcraft. Like I said, I'm just tired of messing with it.

"Throw a kit on that bitch"

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account