WTB: Puch Tecno Estoril

I can't seem to find one anywhere at the moment. Out of stock everywhere I look.

If anyone has one for sale or knows where one can be had, let me know.

1192943527_puch_estoril.jpg

Re: WTB: Puch Tecno Estoril

þλ†Я¡¢k §¡§ΩИ /

yah put me down for one also..sold out everywhere

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

I'll fight to the death for one.

I see...

In that case I'll update this thread if I find one.

þλ†Я¡¢k §¡§ΩИ /

Could have a lead on one. if they have them in a quantity or at all i will let you know.

I too may have a lead, I'll keep you guys posted.

im about ready to make a pipe for my pinto this is getting rediculous.....

www.50cc.nl order something other than estoril...there are other pipes you know, some of which run circles around an estoril

I could order something other than the Estoril, but it has what I want. I want to keep my pedals and centerstand, it doesn't trade off too much low end for top speed, and it's not too loud.

By the way, treatshq's ebay store will have them soon. Got word from him he'll have some in Monday 10/29. He will also have Simonini then as well.

better pay attention on monday, cuz they're gonna go quick! and i mean REAL quick!

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

Simoini already happened.

On ebay at this time.

Treats just posted the Puch Estorils today, around 7:30. go check it out, i bought two! one for me, one for my broseph.

Nice. I just noticed it too, got mine at the lower price too. Treatshq is awesome, they're more expensive everywhere else and they don't even have any right now.

yea dood, 101 for an estoril, i was so happy! and shipping isn't terrible either. can't wait for next week when i can throw that sucker on!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account