Re: 1978 Sachs Balboa Moped- $450

it might take till sat to clear the bank from my bank to your paypal

dude you gotta sign on to your paypal account and transfer the money from your paypal account to the bank account that you opened the paypal account with.

ok. thanks. ill email you with my address and town. have a good one.

cool, just be a gentleman and dont take the goddamn thing off road LOL, you gotta park it and not ride it...

got your word on that?

DAMN Andrew! You lucky dog!

Great ped. Wish I'd seen it earlier.

Moe

ya. i wont rife it anymore lol. dont worry andrew. haha

i sold a tomos streetmate and had to look at it for 2 months jerid, it was torture, you will be able to to it haha!

hey andrew how much are you going to sell that g3 for?

I sold it, but i have another one and a parts bike....

ill be back monday if you wanna chat. Its located in wilburham out by springfield, you would have to go get it, but its closer to you than to me!

ill tryi and check in over the weekend on the laptop but its gonna be an ANARCHY wedding LOL

Andrew

is it daytrippers? he lives right down the road from me lol

Still for sale! Now with more cock and balls!

1192822279__use_for_joke_.jpg

Nice way to make two threads you dumb fucking cunt! Whats this, your third thread for one moped? Get the cum out of your eyes and fucking realize you only need one thread you fucking dolt! P.S. I know you love that cock in your BOUTET!!

Jerid it is in fact at daytrippers. let me know if you want it.

You seem like a reasonable guy, why dont you buy it and have fun on it and just let tman go do his thing that he always does, he doesent need any help. Doesent matter who started it, the two of ya fighting makes you look bad.

The problem ,they say, with shit, is it splatters....that means your bound to get some on you. Just leaving it alone and ignoring it is the most aggrivating thing you can do. He's digging aggrivating you , and sooner or later the forum dudes are gonna chuck everybody out doing this stuff....dont be standing next to the bin when they take out the trash.

GOD i thought you were in worcester. Long drive next weekend. I need to rent a trailer.

TMANS A BITCH

lol. ya im next to springfield. and i couldnt agree more with ya mrbiceguy. hes retarded but i guess im gonna agree with andrew. i hate to ignore it but hell never stop. this will be the first time in my life that i ignore some stupid ass that thinks hes a tough guy.

shit i was on the wrong name mr nice guy lol. im all confused now. haha

just ignore it its not worth your time.

Still for sale! And andrew dickhed you should buy this one!

1192858474__fagwithcloak_.jpg

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

lol. your badass. i hope some sends you to a training camp for the fucking army. then someone will kill you because you think your so fucking cool. fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck youfuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck youfuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck youfuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck youfuck you fuck you fuck you fuck youfuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck youfuck you fuck youfuck you fuck you fuck you FUCK YOU BITCH COCK SUCKER FAGGOT HOMO

I will take it. Where can i get a hold of you at??

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account