1978 Sachs Balboa Moped- $450

Hi, Im selling my 1978 Sachs Balboa Moped. The Moped needs nothing except for a $1.00 pinch bolt for the rear brake cable. Gets 120 miles to the tank, Does about 35-38 mph. Brand new throttle cable, new sparkplug, new tires, carb cleaned, new gas on/off/reserve switch, new gas line, new gas filter, new grips, cup holder, original working chrome CEV on/off switch and headlight/horn buttons, working original lit up speedomter and odometer. Extra parts included!!! Fox Pro Tracer Helmet Included for $550. Email me for more pics and info at dodgekid83@comcast.net or call cell @ 1-413-426-5516.

1192498050_091607_12121.jpg

Re: 1978 Sachs Balboa Moped- $450

price reduced to $400.

This has been for sale for a littel over an hour and you're already dropping the price? Patience.

you dont understand. i need money soon for a down payment on a vehicle

That's too cheap. Borrow the money you need and save that Sachs and parts for next season when you'll get the $550 you're looking for. I wouldn't sell that for less than $500 in the SUPER stingy Canadian market and (wink) our dollar is parity with yours (wink wink). Actually I wouldn't sell it at all, Sachs is a rare moped up here I'd buy it from you if I could afford the shipment.

Our driving laws are far more serious than any driving law in any of your states and somehow we still manage to sell ours for somewhat reasonable prices. That asshole D.McGuinty won't stop until he runs us off the road with his regulations.

ya, mass cops bother me too much and harass me about it but im just getting sick of dealing with this shit and deciding to sell it

Fuck you dike.

you again? shut up

can someone shut this fag up? all he does is say shit everytime i post my moped for sale. get a life tman

Fuck you dickface zit boy. Go ride ur dodge off a cliff

Jerid, this is your mother, knock this shit off!

haha.

ok. $450 firm

its spelled d.y.k.e you idiot. and those who toss around the words dyke and fag usually are gay but don't have the balls to man/woman up and deal with it.

Hey bitch, go lick your sisters cunt.

Ya know T-man, it's jerks like you that really spoil a good forum. Big tough guy - throwing profanity around anonymously - hope it helps you get your rocks off. Loser.

Hey Gramps, your breath is starting to smell, you better give thoose dentures a nice cleaning.

tman, you piece of shit. if your so tough y dont you come to mass and lets see what you can do. bitch

You know what i can do? Actually DRIVE up there, because i am not a four year old like you and i actually have my license. And your obviosly an idiot if you like dodges. They suck big dick

haha. you and your dodge shadow? oh and by the way i guess everyone on moped army is going to give you a big round of applause because your so cool and the first person in the world to get your license, talk about making a big deal out of getting your license. ill have to give it to you. you are by far the biggest jerk off homo fucking faggot i have ever heard of in my life. oh and dont forget the your mom jokes. your a tough guy. well what are you waiting for you fucking pussy, come up here. faggot. dont forget to ask your mom if you can come up here. and when you do get up here ill be glad to call the cops on your ass. have a nice day. fucker

whats that i hear? is that your mom moaning after she got raped by you on the way up here on your piece of shit tomos. no thats me chasing you off my property with a chainsaw.

Sorry, i dont want to make you shit yourself and make your mommy have to change your dirty diapers... Dodge shadow, Wtf?

ya. wow. you suck at life. so whats going on? you coming up or not

Hey babyface, did you just grow 20 years in the past day?? Your brilliant. Tell your mommy to turn off the computer before i sick flashpants on your ass.

now your a nerd? you get pissed easily so your going to give me a virus? lol. original comment ( babyface) thats a good one. did you ask your boyfriend what to call me when he was sucking you off on your fagmobile? and stop getting off the subject pussy. you coming up here? retard

oh by the way t fag. i saw the picture of you and your boyfriend wacking each other off on your profile page. i thought the fat person was your mom until i realized your mom was the one taking it in the mouth. good job this time to put yourself in the position of losing this talk battle. haaha. beeeyatch

By jerids moped, it comes with ALL the extras.

1192580979__fagwithcloak_.jpg

Hey bro whats with the new thread ?

wow. i bet you already had plenty of penis pictures to wack off to and figured you could use them on my moped just because you dont have a real moped. and yet again you change the subject. you coming up here? im serious. i want to know. you dumb bitch. stop avoiding the facts of how fucking pathetic you are. stupid sub-urban kid who wears skateboard or Fox Racing clothes to try to fit in when everyone in his school knows hes the biggest lowlife around.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account