PUCH MAXI ORGINAL EXHUAST

I have a old MAxi exhuast from my old maxi just laying around it has a little rust on it but in good conditon for the most part, don't no what its worth to nayone but 10 dollars + shipping ? thats head pipe and muffler part.

let me know

Re: PUCH MAXI ORGINAL EXHUAST

so do i, and so do like 500 other people here. just keep it in the back of the garage just in case. no one really wants to buy them dude. we all end up replacing them with a performance on and throwing the orig away.

They make good sidearms.

Sling one through the strap on the back of a messenger bag, wear it straight across, looks like you're packing something mean.

They're 5-points approved!

They make good bongs With a little thought

hahahhah lol ok guys just throughing it out there if any one was interested hahahahha lol nevermind

i've got two someone can have! if they got a 1hp model and its slow as balls, and has those restrictor bits in it, and they don't feel like boring em out, or simply getting a new exhaust. make some duels, or make a pencil launching cannon, a bong, a water cannon nozzle, i have a million uses for them, none of which include putting it on a bike i own

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account