Desperately Wanting to Buy a Top Tank

I live in Richmond, Va so if its here or close that would be great. i will travel at least a couple hours outside of the city. Im trying to fine someone who has a top tank (specifically a puch magnum or magnum mkII or general 5 star) for sale, trade. It doesnt have to be in perfect shape. So long as it looks good and runs.

I have a 1990 Tomos A3 (with an A35 engine) Golden Bullet (step thru). Pretty clean, some rust, all stock except for a bullet expansion exhaust. 27Tooth front 22Tooth rear. Hits 38-40 flat land, 40+ downhill.

fishermc@vcu.edu - email

804.614.6074 - cell

Re: Desperately Wanting to Buy a Top Tank

Actually i am willing to drive out a couple states away.

Are you willing to be patient? You'll feel so much better about yourself if you find a good local deal.

Timmy Southpark /

shame, i'm driving through VA next weekend and i can bring a magnum bike, minus wheels and motor.

I have an 86 gray Sebring for $400. There is a guy from Richmond named Luke coming up here (Hershey, PA) on Tuesday to look at others.

that may be but its hard to find anything for sale here in Richmond

How much would you want for it?

Jimmy i sent you an e-mail

I have a top tank tomos.Im looking for a trade.I ride it everyday.theres a little bit of piston knocking right above idle but after that it stops.

I appreciate the offer but im trying to move away from the tomos line. As much as i enjoy it i want to try something new. Get a feel for everything.

Bump

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account