F/S 2002 Tomos LX w/Raptor kit "LOOK"

I have for sale a 2002 Tomos LX with a Raptor kit already installed. The Raptor kit consists of an Airsal kit, Tecnigas Next pipe and a 16mm Dellorto carb and 16mm initake.

This bike is in like new condition. I sold this bike new and put the Raptor kit on it. It was owned by an old man who is no longer physically able to ride it. The bike is beautiful with all the plastic in perfect condition with no cracks anywhere. Bike has 1,700 original miles. This bike needs nothing but a new owner. It runs over 45mph and starts and runs perfect. The oil injection has been removed.

To buy this bike new with this kit on it, you would spend over $1,800.00 ! If you want a like new bike with a kit on already installed that needs no work this is what you are looking for.

I will sell this bike for $850.00. Sorry, no shipping. I will deliver this bike within 150 miles of my shop for $50.00.

1192337055_freelx_020.jpg

Re: F/S 2002 Tomos LX w/Raptor kit "LOOK&quot

hey Ike, do you have anything else used?

Mike,

I have a 78 Sears Free Spirit also in MINT condition with only 350 miles. This bike has the 2hp engine and it runs and looks like new.

Ike

too bad you won't ship, i'd be interested :(

That is Paul H's old bike isn't it? If so, it is one of the strongest runing mopeds I have ever been on!

See the attached picture of Ike trying to get a moped go faster than Paul H's old bike. (Ha ha ha!)

1192482274_kevin7.jpg

Kevin,

Yes ! That is Pauls bike. And yes, it is still a screamer !

And... I sold it today :(

Ike

ike, do you have another nos #4 piston?

-Zane

Zane,

I don`t think i do ? But I will look.

Ike

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account