WTB Foxi exhaust

Looking for stock Foxi muffler, headpipe not needed. Anyone got a take off left over after you piped?

Re: WTB Foxi exhaust

ill consider....but think you should buy one from ebay...

do you want the tapered end one?

ive got one. it's not in the best condition... but it's the stock exhaust. i'd recommend buying one from handybikes that fits the 505/504. it's got a bigger intake and helped my bike cruise a little faster.

i mean, it's ok condition. it probably just needs to be cleaned out. i never looked at the inside of it.

this team foxi guy says you can have my old one for 10 bucks plus whatever it cost to ship, i just picked up an easy 7 mph with that new pipe.

Looking for the tapered end type, and in nice condition. Not looking for the Sachs style.

I have one that i took off today, looks great, but after removal i noted its got some crazy brazing on the inside, but it always worked well

you can have it for cheap if you want it, otherwise it goes to the archirve

If you do get the ebay exhuast, you will have to go to the hardware shop and get a 1/1/2 inch bolt that will go through the clamp for the rear of the exhaust. as the ebay exhaust is thinker,

i'd consider selling my stock one, like i said.. it's in decent condition, i just wouldnt call it mint.

Do not need mint, "presents its self well" works for me. Please inform me of your consideration concerning price.

Let me know what you want for it. If it does not perform well I can fit it to something more often admired then ridden.

15 bucks plus whatever it costs to ship it? Its got the skinny header pipe , but it does have the cool torpedo shape to the back. You could remove the baffle or drill some holes in there.

i'd rather not sell mine, honestly.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account