FS 70's Sachs Moped Motor Rare 2sp Man

Ok,

I'd like to offer this motor for sale and I will be offering up a few other things as I just found out I need to move and I need to raise some money or I'm going to be on the streets.

I'll try and list everything here as long as I can but after a few days if it's not sold it's going to list it on ebay only because I really need to sell some stuff now!

Complete early 70's Sachs Moped Motor MA/2

This is a rare two speed manual...

Seams tight with good compression and looks really nice inside the exhaust hole, the cylinder looks extremely clean..

It also comes with the pedals, cranks, part of a muffler and an original parts manual.

For a serious collector I think this is a real find, email me fair offers and please only serious "fair offers" no BS or games, I just want to simply sell some moped stuff and go on with my journey..

<br>

<br>

Re: FS 70's Sachs Moped Motor Rare 2sp Man

God as a sachs head i gotta say thats horney. Shit. I wish it bolted to someting i own.

Yikes.

yea man thats sweet. what bikes did those go on? Does the shifter assembly come with?

is that smilar to a saxxonette?

you know your a sad ass when you think a airbox is sexy.

ill give ya 75 bucks just to set it on my coffee table.

Saxonnete has a similar shape but has a three-speed transmission, makes a VERY fast moped even at 47cc's.

Yeah Guys,

I think it's cool too it is very similar to the saxonette and that's originally why I bought it because I wasn't sure if maybe I could use it...I was in the process of restoring a 1972 Fox Sundowner Mini bike which has the saxonette without pedals though...

No I don't have anything else for this motor except what I mentioned, cranks pedals, manual and part of a exhaust pipe..

Here is a pic of my Fox Sundowner with the Saxonette just finished it I think it looks pretty good...?? how about you guys?

I'd actually be willing to trade this straight up for another saxonette 2 speed automatic like pictured here...

Or someone here should buy this soon...

Let me know..

Chuong Nguyen /

Hi,

Please let me know is your Sachs Engine still available? I wanted to buy a a Sachs engine. Here is my email: nguyenchuonghuu@yahoo.com

Thanks

This thread is over 6 years old Wong Chongjin

saxonette engine

Bing SSB carb

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account