NOS Tail Lights from the 1970's

I have a nice selection of Tail lights and cat eye blinker covers. Also have some orig motorbecane tail light covers in mint condition.

1192136047_dsc00002.jpg

Re: NOS Tail Lights from the 1970's

What are those things in the plastic bags at the bottom of the picture? They look like coils of some sort of tubing.

Ah, those are Dixie 60" cable covers. You screw them on around your cable and it makes it look, well, Kewel. I am going to put them on my 78 Pinto2 I think it will look awesome.

Kelly,

I'll snag a few of those turn signal lens.

John

Hey John,

If you get a chance swing by and see if there is anything you need before I put them on feebay.

Ill take one of those diamond/cateyes with the license plate light you have a pile of in the middle there and a foam seal thingy for it. How much?

I have a few of these complete sets, I think they are for an AMF. I have about 5 more light sets with bulbs. and a buch of different lenses.

1192221555_dsc00003.jpg

Hey John you can have anything but those little round cat eye turn signals. I think I'm going to put those on my Pinto2. If you can use anything else it's yours. No chaarge,

it's the least I can do after you let me crash in your Cul de Sac.

I also have a pile of original reflectors and one glass with metal frame, spedometer face. I think they are mostly for Motobecane. But nat many bags are maeked.

1192223275_dsc00007.jpg

I wouldn't mind a couple of those cable covers. How much do you want for them?

Sorry, I'm going to put those on my Pinto2.

I wonder if the Dixie company is still making them?

I am looking for a complete tail light assembly. It is for a Puch Maxi but I just need anything that will work for it.

I have this unit also. It looks like the Puch. I'm not sure what it is for but it takes two bulbs, one tail and one brake. The AMF lights have a single bulb with 2 filliments.

These came with some things I bought that have been sitting in a garage for 30 years. They came from Kings moped shop and were brand new stock that he had when he closed the shop.

1193335460_dsc00048.jpg
« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account