Re: 1977 Hardtail for sale $500

gabriel /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

i am very interested in your mobylette. I live in long island and have being a rabid puch fan for years, but could never deny the stylish difference between the motobecanes and the puchs. So i have being looking for a clean one to get. tell me is that a A class moped? i saw your site but can't tell if it has a variator or not. i would come to pick it up. i can get to bridgeport with the ferry easily than driving around 3 1/2 hrs. would you be willing to bring it to bridgeport (for a fee of course) to make it easier? i would go on foot and then bring it back with me and ride it home ( nice maiden voyage). Also i know of a guy who owns a BRAND NEW, 0 miles Mobylette (not the one that was selling for 6000!!! on ebay...) he might want to sell it for maybe 2k or 1500... good deal but too much for me. Plus is a piece i would not want to ride since it is new...

let me know...

gabriel

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account