OMG $2200 moped!

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/mcy/442151352.html

Yeah, don't get too excited, this guy is probably crazy. I e-mailed him to say he might want to take about 90% off his asking price.

I know a place that has two of these for sale, not in the best condition but rust can always come off. Has anyone had any experience with these, repairs or kitting? I don't see them all too often and I'm wondering if there's a reason for that.

Re: OMG $2200 moped!

That guy is nuts!

Oh man thanks for that, thats a good laugh. The best part is that it doesn't even run. They use a mcculloch chainsaw type engine, parts are pretty tough to find, no performance parts either. The cylinder might be cast onto the crankcase. You could get a one on for $50-$150 easy if you look around.

Ask him if he'll take off a zero - GEESH.

Send him a link to another ad for the same kind of AMF moped for cheap.

I HOPE he meant to hit like...20..or maybe 200...220...

thats gotta be a fake advertisement. althought, i do remember seeing a stock tomos targa at a dealership in my city for $4,325.

yeah he dropped a 0

how about 50 bucks if you sharpen the chain?

AMR Roadmaster - Friction Drives are generally considered the worst mopeds ever made. Seriously.

Cleats Onionpockets /

It's funny how everyone regards solex mopeds quite highly, yet amf gets laughed at.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account