wheels for sale

Vlado vlado /

Hi!

I have set of nice mag wheels by Grimeca, rims are slightly used, brand new tires/tubes on, 2 different hubs w/brakes for each wheel, no speedometer snail but easy to match-see the details on pics.

Size 2.25X16"

sprockets 18 and 51 teeth

The wheels are for Jawa 210 Sport so driving chain on left, pedalling on right but rebolting is possible.

It seems to me that they might fit some Puch and Tomos because very similar or the same hubs/brakes -see pics before commiting.

This wheels do not fit older one speed Jawa 207- I bought them for mine before realizing the fact.

The rims are very unique Italian product, I wish I could use them myself.

I would like to get $100.- plus shipping from NJ.

Vlado

1191620243_moped_wheels_001e.jpg

Re: wheels for sale

Vlado vlado /

more pics

1191620475_moped_wheels_003e.jpg

Vlado vlado /

pic

1191620555_moped_wheels_002e.jpg

Vlado vlado /

pics

1191620631_moped_wheels_004e.jpg

Vlado vlado /

pic

1191620690_moped_wheels_005e.jpg

Vlado vlado /

pic

1191620820_moped_wheels_006e.jpg

Vlado vlado /

another pic

1191620920_moped_wheels_007e.jpg

Vlado vlado /

last one...

1191620966_moped_wheels_008e.jpg

Hi Vladimir,

What width are the rims? 1.35? What are the axle sizes?Does it use sealed bearings?

Thanks,

Jerry

Vlado vlado /

Hi Jerry!

The with: 1.35

size: 16"

as I mentioned and showed on the pics there are two different hubs included- original Jawa's are 12mm

the other are 10 mm- I gues from Tomos or Puch, Sachs...? interestingly they could be enlarged by precise drilling- enough material left.

the bearings are sealed, 12 mm inside diameter, free to turn, freshly regreased, easy to replace if smaller inside diameter needed.

One correction: in my first post I mistakenly wrote that drive sprocket is on the left side- NO! , it is on the right and pedalling on the left.

Sorry for confusion, I hope it will help you to see if good for you- I was about to list it on E-Bay with $100.- reserve.

Would $80.- plus shipping will make you to buy?

I'll rather sell it to someone from this lively forum!

I could e-mail you some detailed pics if necessary.

Thanks!

Vlado

Hi Vladimir,

$80 plus shipping sounds good. I only want the 12mm hubs, keep the 10mm. How much to ship to 92586? Please email at jrhirsch@netscape.com

Jerry

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account