FS Indian parts

I have about 19 or 20 Indian parts bikes to sell parts from. let me know what you need, and I will let you know if I have it and how much. Tom

Re: FS Indian parts

Hey, I'm looking for a headlight, and an air box. Not sure what else. I'm sure there's something.

I'll have to get a hold of the guy I'm fixing it for and let him know prices, so I apologize in advance if I'm slow in replying.

Thanks.

good chrome head lights are hard to get, I have about 4 or 5. I wan't 45 for a complete head light, and 12 for an air box. plus plus 6 for shipping. in the states. total 63$

got a nice seat by chance?

I have 1 or two, but I couls sell you a good cover a lot cheaper, I have some seats that have good covers, but the padding is shot. If your padding is good, that would be the best way to go. A good complete seat would cost you about 90 $ shipped, I can sell you a cover for about 35 shipped. email me and let me know if you are interested. Tom

Actually, I just wanted the actual headlight, not the assembly. It's not even my bike, but if the guy doesn't call me back soon, it will be.

Only takes 90 days, and it's been 2 months at least.

Just a bit more, and it's mine.

bump.

bump

tom-will be coming your way for a seat or seat cover in the near future. have to sell a bike first to pad my pockets a lil bit.

bump

He Tom got the choke lever, thanks. What is the chance you have one of the chrome highway peg/ engine guards?

I only have one of those, it's on my favorite Indian. and I have only saw one other on ebay, sold way up there. I stopped biding at 75. and I didn't get it. those were an accessory you could get on the Indians, but I don't know what happen to all of them. Tom

Sounds like you should pattern it and make some new ones. I don't know if there is a market for them, but id buy one. Thanks for your quick response.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account