1986 Tomos Bullet near Nashville

Matthew Yeah /

Hey Guys,

I've got a Bullet for sale in currently stripped down condition. I tore it apart to rebuild it, unsure whether I was going to attempt to rebuild the seized engine (needs electronics also), or convert it to electric. I've decided that while cool as electric, it's not very practical for me where I live currently. I've decided it's probably best to sell it as a project.

The top end was completely seized, I'm not sure what happened, but after just a few months, the intake port was caked in rust. The have disassembled this to inspect it, I would venture to say that one of the 2 heads I have could be reused, but suggest a new piston. I did have the bike running last year, but it needs a complete wiring harness, new condensor and points, etc.

The Bad:

extra set of wheels (for a total of 4 black mags, 2 need tires)

Slight bend of lower frame connector under engine mounts.

missing 1 pedal arm and pedal

incomplete rear taillight

missing front headlight

leaking petcock

mismatched airbox/intake... changeover year=some confusion as to what is correct

The Good:

recently rebuilt Dellorto (sp?) carb

Straight, minor rust

Nearly complete

I'm near Nashville, and easily deliver in the clarksville/Nashville area. Please, email me with questions, sandalscout@gmail.com

Make an offer, open to all trades, Not looking for too much.

Thanks,

Matt

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account