wtb;motobecane,mi

If you live in the area, Within 200 miles of kalamazoo MI. I am looking for a descent otobecane. My E-mail is ravklmz609@aol.com, thank you

Re: wtb;motobecane,mi

why a motobecane, also what kind of beer do you brew?

I should be selling this one in about a week.

Tank is pretty clean, will need a carb, new brake cables, possible electrical. Make and offer or come out and take a look, Located in GR

PS. I also have a long seat, that I could sell with it.

In a week? lol Heard that before. How much?

I am not sure. Jon if you want to take a look you could cruise over aroun 6 before the ride on monday. or maybe this sat.

I won't be back 'til late afternoon Monday.

Trying to buy one in Baltimore, but seller is tuff to connect with.

ryan interested?

Yes I am interestes. I go to school at kendall in GR. I will be there on tuesday and wednesdays. My email is ravklmz609@aol.com. Thank you, I will try to make an offer when I see it.

I just like the style, I am in the process of restoring a moby 7. As for the beer I have done thirty or so different ales. If you find a good recipe I will make it.

My number in in my profile. call me to setup a time to take a look.

Joel i don't see your number in the profile. Mine is 269 808 6566, I am interested

Joel what is your number. I don't see it in the profile

616--648---9953

If you still are looking for a Moby, I am emailing you. Photo is in my profile.

jon, how much do you want for it?

$400

ouch.

was that the one that had chain problems in kzoo?

is it all running smoothly?

any problems with it?

Yes, that was the one that threw the chain. Has new master link now. The correct one. It has a new piston and rings, and runs like a top! Does a steady 30-35mph. Everything works on it. It has a Dellorto 14/12 carb, seat is not marked or ripped. New points, timing set, and it looks as good as the picture.

are you bringing it to RO? I might be interested... but i really shouldn't spend my money.................... oh the temptation!

I can't make Red October, I was vacationing last weekend and have to work Friday and Saturday.

that's really sad.

Mine is still for sale

how much?

Ryan, I go to Kendall also and have a gorgeous red motobecane I will part with.. Hit me up. You've probably seen my orange motobecane or my yellow Honda hobbit outside of school.

peter, im pretty sure ryan wants a variated.

peter i saw the hobit, I also saw the speedy moto. I was wondering if the hobit was yours. My home email is ravklmz609@aol.com. IIjust bought 2 puchs from ohio for a good price. I My still be interested.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account