1978 batavus starflite parts wanted

wanted: air filter and cover, choke lever and side mirror for 1978 BATAVUS STARFLITE

Re: 1978 batavus starflite parts wanted

I have the filter and cover and also a choke cable. How much?

Talk to me

You tell me. I am new to this. What is fair? I have the choke cable, just need the plastic lever- that goes near throttle lever on handle bar. I would like... filter and cover.

I'm getting a choke lever next week, I'll give it to you for $9 including shipping

cool, I can send you a money order for $9.00 with my address?

still seeking these parts. Yes< I will purchase. What method of payment. Where do we go from here?

I got a slew of Batavus parts, but no air filter. $200 for all of it. I'm not joking when it's a lot of stuff. All NOS, most in original packaging. Definately cheaper then TheMopedJunkyard

$200 also includes shipping.

I'm in pretty good shape. Don't need all that. Thanks, though. What about choke lever? You said $9.00?

I thought I was getting the lot?

You are if your have the money by the 12th

Have not heard back- on hotmail account. You sent me your address. I sent $9.00 money order? Sorry did not see you had buyer for everything. Still need lever. Did you send it?

Do you still have filter and cover?

you never sent choke lever. i have receipt for 9.00 money order. please respond or I will file a complaint.

does anyone have these parts that i can purchase? Would like to get moped running for spring. please help. air filter, carb cover, and choke lever

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account