FS Cosmo Blazer

This bike sat for several years in a moped shop in PA, I bought it with some Indians. and found a good engine for it. It runs good, and looks good for it's age. I have quite a few extra parts for it, Including a two speed engine that I had running on it, but it didn't shift. Also a an extra engine . and some electrical parts. The speedo reads 34 miles, but it doesn't work. I would guess it to run about 25 to 27 mph. Starts right up. head light works and brakes are in great shape. Tail light and brake lights don't work, may need new bulbs. Has the Franco Morini engine. asking 300$. the handle bars are a little rusty. I live I Caro MI 48723.

Re: FS Cosmo Blazer

Here is a picture of it, first one didn't take

1190218065_cosmo_blazer_003.jpg

pic. #2 seat is perfect

1190218191_cosmo_blazer_001.jpg

Bump, make offer

I'd take it for $250, plus $150 to ship, but you'll have to wait for me to get the money.

$150 wouldnt ship that thing across a city. Shipping to CA would be at least 400 by itself.

Bump.

i bet you could ship it for 150...

in fact im sure of it.

yeah i've shipped bikes for under 150 twice before. its way easy.

George Smith /

i got a complete jawa shipped for less + some extra parts...

gotta sell it before I can ship it, I would rather some one would just pick it up for about 275. dam good little ped.

I cant believe no one is interested in this ped, It runs great, and is solid. brakes are like new, tires still have the nipples on them, and no dry rot. Has a new seat. Just needs a speedo cab;e. speedo only has 34 miles on it. any one got a cable for it.

cmon people its orange! I got a spree for it lol

I might do that, you know how good the cosmo is, and I have 6 parts sprees, I can mint that spree out. Tom

dammit, twistin my arm man! If that spree doesnt sell for 250 or 275 tomorrow then its yours tom. I'll give it till tomorrow.

still available?

as of right now yes

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account