Moving and I must LIQUIDATE....

Ok so here's the deal..........

I am moving and I do not want to transport 9 mopeds!! I would like to sell 4 of them.

1974 Puch Maxi S: Seized engine, and missing top part of the carb. Other than that it looks to be complete. I have only messed with it a little bit since I got it. I have sprayed liquid wrench penetrating liquid on it a few times and that's it. The owner didn't know much about it besides that.

2) 1980 Indians: One is red and it seems to mostly be there. It has some cabling issues and that seems about it. It has the snowflake mag rims but no brake pads. The other is white with the Indian head decal. It is in parts. I stripped it down to the frame in hopes of one day getting that frame in order and taking the parts from the red one and putting them on the white one. I have a lot of extra parts with the white one. It has the engine, the rims, blinkers....etc.

1980 Kreidler: This bike ran is missing the throttle cable but it ran when I picked it up two months ago. Once again I had no time to fiddle. The back tire is flat that is why it is not on it in the picture. I put a new tube in it but have been unable to get the tire back on. All seems fine with this bike besides minor electrical issues (blinkers ETC).

If you are interested I am in Souteast Michigan and am willing to answer any questions you may have. The peds are all best offer. I may even be able to help with delivery depending on where you are. I would prefer not to part any of the bikes out besides maybe the spare parts to the white Indian.

Talk to me.............................

1190209026_1974_puch_maxi_s.jpg

Re: Moving and I must LIQUIDATE....

pic #2

1190209043_1980_kreidler_2.jpg

pic #3

1190209057_1980_kreidler.jpg

pic #4

1190209133_bdbb_1.jpg

You have a set of mags for the indian you want to part with. I would like to have a set of indian mags. Let me know if you want to sell a set.. shipping is 35.00 at the most via fedex.com. Thanks, ed

when are you moving? How much would you take for the batty? i will be in Michigan for Red October, if there's extra room in the truck i could see me coming home with that baby.

Batty's not for sale. They are my babies!!

Ed,

name the price and a set of mags are yours.

hey do those 5 stars fit puch maxi's? and is that set of rims for sale? or does it come with the kriedler?

email sent give me a call 989 553 0357

ALL BIKES ARE SOLD.......

Thank you for interest

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

CRAP that was fast!

I was offered a price I could refuse for the lot. That sure makes moving a lot easier!!

Now when I get settled in at the new place I can restart my collection.

This time I am not going for the obscure models...... to hard to fix!!

Thank you Tom and good luck. If you need anything else from just shout.

Mike

DAMN!!! this is the first time ive been home, and i live about an hour fromn the mich/ohio border, i wouldve paid a nice price on that kriedler. UGHHHH

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account