Tons of NOS Jawa parts

I got boxs of jawa NOS parts . Cables ,pistons petcocks gaskets gas caps gears and other stuff from a old moped shop . If you need somthing email me picture 1

1190058781_moped_545.jpg

Re: Tons of NOS Jawa parts

Pic 2

1190058813_moped_549.jpg

Pic 3

There is too much to list .brake shoes cluch shoes everycable and so on magnetos ,coils . ect ect

1190058957_moped_548.jpg

Mr. Richard Dickrich /

Do you have either of these? If so, email me and name your price. roskin3030@yahoo.com.

See pic.

1190064384_9172007.jpg

This is the NOS coil and got the other thyristor also NOS .

Make offer on them .

1190072387_moped_533.jpg

I need a coil, a petcock and perhaps a headlight assembly. Let me know what ya got.

I got a Nos petcock and a coil. Email me offer

You don't happen to have a stock carb, do ya?

I listed the ICOV earlier on ebay I can take it off thou . email me an offer.It is NOS still in box . thanks

hoppeness, where do you get all this nos stuff?

NOS jawa! oh yeah

I bought out a old moped dealer that retired .

John Joedicke /

bump

e-mail sent.

Spedo cable I need! How much???

Tons of NOS Jawa parts

kim jensen /

How much for a gas cap? Speedo cable for a 207 model?

KBJ

I have a jawa 210 1980

and I think I need a coil and I thyristor. but really i've been changing out parts on this thing one at a time, and things still aren't going my way.

when I pedal start it, down a hill, it starts to idle, the lights light up, but then as soon as I start to slow down, or just pedal it, it cuts out. Can it have a spark problem if the lights come on?

It's got a new carb, I cleaned out the tank, and new fuel lines, I bough the IKOV from steves moped and bicycle world, and a new throttle cable as well, but the one that they sent me seemed to be worse off then the one I had, and it didn't have the right end on it. Part of me thinks I don't have the right tension on it..

I know this isn't the repair forum. Sorry, but if you can think of any of the parts that you have that I might need let me know..

thanks

-Aaron

hey I need a fuel bowl gasket ah hell how about the whole bike! jk I really do need a fuel bowl gasket and the screws for the fuel bowl or at least know what size they are also need tail light and the drip tray. I think I may have bid on gaskey set on ebay you might have posted I am under the name jimh2334 if so then hope I win it cause I actually need it also could use a carb or rebuild kit

I have NOS throttle cables 8 of them

All the thyristers went out already with the coils . I got other stuff . email me with your numbers and I will call you .

my email is harryhoppe@mail.com.

I listed alot also on ebay under hoppeness1

Still have alot unlisted thou .

i need a speedo cable what dou need for it?

Mr. Richard Dickrich /

Thanks for the quick shipping Harry. Thanks to you, there is another Jawa on the road.

Rich

I am glad you got it and another Jawa on the road .

have fun Mopeding Rich

I have a '93 210 that prolly needs new crank seals - I see some in your pix. Are they the ones I'm looking for?

Got any brake pads/shoes?

Zeke

hi,

i a have a 1980 jawa x20 it needs a new throttle cable and throttle handle and you do you a have a new gas tank mine is rusted?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account