2 Mopeds F/S in Thornhill/Toronto area

I have up for sale 2 Mopeds a not running 71 Motobecane hardtail hunter green, and a running 1987 Jawa 210 burgundy in color. Motobecane has had a lot of restoration work done new paint (3-4 coats enamel) new tires new belt new engine bushings new grips and some new wiring the bike looks bran new and will need some replacment magneto parts to run. Jawa is all there speedo does not work starts on first kick probably needs some tuning as the engine has trouble reving to full I think it may be a clogged exaust . Well just look at the pic that's the jawa and Motobecane (before I restored it) I do have new pics developing for the Motobecane and will get them in 4-5 days. 250.00 for the Motobecane and 400.00 for the Jawa. I am selling due to financial issues and lack of space.

please contact me via e-mail (citizentailor@hotmail.com)

1189790259_1987jawa210.jpg

Re: 2 Mopeds F/S in Thornhill/Toronto area

And here's the Motobecane before Restoration the bike looks very diffrent now but I kept things as original as possible. I will have after pics in 4-5 days.

1189790387_1971_motobecane_40t.jpg

bump

I have since fixed the minor running issues with the Jawa, the bike runs fantastic and does 30mph with ease.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account