Sachs 505-1 Engine 4 Sale

Cleaning it up now, post pic later. No A or B listed after the 505-1.

Re: Sachs 505-1 Engine 4 Sale

how much?

good question. anyone have an opinion? i'll look around on the web and see what i come up with. first time putting a part up for sale. its complete with cylinder, etc.

lemme know when you figure it out

i need the air filter, the air filter cover,and the metal clip that holds it together. i do not need the air filter cover that is connected to the carb, just the other half. how much shipped to 32244? i need two deals like this, so if anyone has another one for sale let me know.

i may be interested in the whole thing. depends on the price. i have a 505 1/D on my G-3 and could use some parts.

"Engine for sale!"

"How much?"

"I don't know..."

Er....

i had first dibs on this...and want the whole thing depending on price...

dibs? ha.

dibs are now bite size ice cream balls. thats all. but if the price he wants is good for you its all yours man.

i said i didn't know parts...i asked for opinions. i see one sachs engine on ebay and a bunch of cylinders. so if anyone here is educated in the field if parts resell and would like to contribute something other than bitching about how i am not educated in this field...that would be wonderful and maybe some or all of this engine could go to good use instead of sitting around my place.

Michael...haven't checked my email yet...email me if you haven't yet and i'm sure our two brains can come up with a price that works for us both.

if you think you are not geting enough money for the complete engine and it has the air filter and the air filter cover half and the clip to hold it on, sell those items to me to compensate for the low price you are going to get for the engine. i do not want the air filter cover half that is conected to the carb just the other half. this is for a bing carb that was made in the late 1970's. i do not want the newer one made where it is in the front of the moped.

Dude the drama on this is too much. If you want a bidding war and dont wanna state what you want for the damned thing put it on ebay and link it to here and be done with it.

Anybody thinking of taking s 505/d off thier g3 for this should stop.

Its probably worth less than you think it is and more than everybody wants to pay if it goes 2 days of drama.

i would never replace the 505 1/d with this. i have another sachs coming that may need an engine though.

i don't want a bidding war. i want it out of my house...preferably the whole thing. i can't use it...i would like someone else to have it who can. i don't like having bikes and parts sitting around when someone else can be using them. i'd love some info on it and/or how to come up with the right prices for parts from the many people on here who are educated and well versed in the world of selling/buying parts. i'm pretty darn green in all areas of mopeds. there isn't a blue book for moped parts that i'm aware of. figured a bunch of folks on here would be able to help with the pricing part. hell...i don't even know how to ship something like this. so really...expertise is sought and welcomed here. if your interested...send me an email. i'd prefer not to part it out...but if i can't get the whole thing to move i will.

back up for sale

still got it. back up for sale.

pic 1

1191799705_dscf7074.jpg

1191799837_dscf7080.jpg

crack in cyl.

1191799893_dscf7073.jpg

dude talk to me about this.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account