WTT My yamaha blaster ATV for 2 running Mopeds

Just like the title says. I have a nice fast 98 Yamaha blaster Fourwheeler. My wife really wants a moped, and Id like to get her one for our anniversary next month. I figured I might as well get 2 so we can ride together.

Id really like a couple that are more vintage, and have some style. But we also live in dayton, Ohio, and i dont want a really slow poke ped either, as we will be driving in some 35-45mph traffic.

Thanks!!

Jrod

Re: WTT My yamaha blaster ATV for 2 running Mopeds

most of them are only gonna go 30-35 mph...unless you get one someone has put some serious work into.

thats fine, I just dont want a reallly old one that goes 20 max and cant make it up a hill by itself. It could be a little dangerous on some of the roads around here.

20mph max and can't get out of its own way is what mopeds are all about.

I'd trade you one 2002 Tomos Revival with 450 miles for it.. it's in mint condition.

1189630560_junemopedsales_002.jpg

What kind of price tag would you put on that ped if you sold it outright? Also, is that the actual bike? And what kind of Top Speed does it get on average riding surfaces.

And where are you located.

Thanks!

Yes that's a picture of the actual bike. It runs a solid 30mph, and gets there relatively quickly with it's 2 speed automatic trans. The top speed could be easily increased using a Bi-turbo pipe(77.00 @ 1977) and proper carb jetting to around 35mph. I would price it in the $900-$950 range. I am located in Cleveland, and cannot provide transportation for an ATV.

Ok, Let me think it over, and give me a little time, I just started looking. My atv as it sits is worth about 1200, but I could take the pipe it has on it off, and probably put it in the 900 dollar range.

Its a snazy looking ped you have for sure.

Ill post a picture of the atv soon.

1189646524_blastypainted_002.jpg

bump

Okay?

John that bike is mint. It looks awesome

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account