I WILL BUY A FRONT WHEEL

Here is the deal, i have an unknown make and model moped, pictured in my profile. never titled, nothing. i am in like my fourth month in the struggle of trying to get it legal and running right. well, it is now fully legal finally after much run-around, so now i am back on the hot trail to getting it fixed...

everything is running great, i just really fucking need brakes. both front and back do virtually nothing. there is no 'rough-up-the-pads' fix here, they are gone and the metal of the shoes is grinding in spots. i measured the shoes and everything and tried to order as best i could a new brake set from handy bikes, and they are SO CLOSE but not correct. this is because no one can ID the make and model of my bike, so parts are all random guesses. at this point if i could just get a new entire front wheel, with a good brake in it, i would be good enough to ride.

i need a front wheel, with or without a tire, with either a good brake in it, or a well-known old brake in it that can be positively replaced. i will buy like any wheel here i just want to fucking get riding again.

Re: I WILL BUY A FRONT WHEEL

Hi Shawn, I have the brake hub from the rear wheel of my Tomos which I'd sell.I'm pretty sure it's the same as the front brake hub on my Ped. I am talking about a drum brake...David

Re: I WILL BUY A FRONT WHEEL

looks like a solo

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account