lets trade cocks TODAY! FREE cincinnati

I NEED a petcock for my garelli, the ones I beleive work are tomos stepthrough, yankee peddler, and puegeot, Or any of the smaller sized ones.

What I have to trade is a puch magnum petcock, brand new in packaging from 1977 peds. I'm getting a bit irrated with them sending me bad parts wrong parts, or not even sending my order, so I think it may just be quicker to swap one up on here.

Anybody wanna tradeski, if your in cincinnati thats would be terrifically wonderful. I'll throw in a free dellorto sha 14.12 carb if your rep the nati and will swap with me.

I would really like it to be new condition, absolutely no leaks thanks

If after 9/11/07 please ignore this.

Thanks,

Doug

Re: lets trade cocks TODAY! FREE cincinnati

i live in the nati area, but i dont have a petcock, but i would be interested in that carb. is it in good shape?

Its in pretty good shape could be cleaned and I dont know as far as the condition of the gaskets. I gotta hold on to it for a couple days if someone comes up with a petcock for me.

shit. i need a new magnum petcock. let me look around and see if i have one to trade you. i recently bought a tomos for parts so...yeah

jake if you get that carb let me know if its any good.

email sent.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account