6-7 Mopeds For Sale in the Kansas City Area

OK, trying to get rid of a few things before winter starts. I have other things that I'd rather concentrate on. I've driven all over the Midwest to get these mopeds so there's a bit of variety. If you don't like the prices, that's fine. You don't live in Kansas where mopeds are pretty scarce. Also, I am not parting out any of these mopeds. I live in Shawnee, KS, - a suburb of Kansas City.

Motobecane 7. Show your bad-assedness by riding around on a hardtail. Runs great. Lights work. A strong 30mph. Rusty in spots and most chrome is rusty. $375

Puch AD. My Tron bike. Starts right up every time. 2-speed. Has NOS cylinder and piston. Only goes 20mph though. Not sure why. Needs some tinkering. Has title in my name. $375

Peugeot 103 Absolutely beautiful in every way. Sparks erratically. I have never had this running. I even have a 5 coil set-up for it but, to be honest, that seems like a little more hacking in to it than I'd like to do. I do have a front fender for it. $250.

Tomos Bullet S-something or other. Needs a carb and flywheel/stator plate. Good looking ped though. $150

Motobecane 50V. A very nice bike. Has Wisconsin title. Am in the process of putting new bearings in it right now. I have no doubt that it will start right up when done. It ran before, but crappy due to bad seals. $500

Garelli Super Sport XL. Needs new engine bearings. It was loud and then just gave out one day. Probably my favorite top-tank. I have another one so I don't need two. $150

Not really sure I want to sell this or not. Any great offers?

Oh, I almost forgot. I AM NOT SHIPPING ANY OF THESE MOPEDS! I've done it before and i hate it. I will gladly meet a shipper of your choice here if you go that route. I will hold for up to 30 days with full payment.

Re: 6-7 Mopeds For Sale in the Kansas City Area

I was just going to email you and see if you still needed some a3 motor electrics..gray said u were looking for some ..but never mind, I see you are selling the bike

so tempting. so far away.

Skywriter,

I'd still be interested in the electrics. Really, the only reason I'm selling is becase I'm sick of looking for the electrics! I'll email you later.

***VANILLA BLUNDER*** /

ill take the garelli, mail me at

derockinbb@yahoo.com so i can get your address and crap

creepy last name, derek. creepier that i have a cousin named derek lahman.

***VANILLA BLUNDER*** /

thats pretty crazy and awesome

oh, and i might want the Tomos too

Is the Peugeot 103 a variator bike or not? If so I'm interested.

Peugeot is variated

kim jensen /

Thinning out the herd eh Bry? Wife wouldn't let you build another garage! LOL! That Moby looks very nice!

kbj

I am really interested the tomos and live in St. Louis, I have the money , but can't come get it for 2-3 weeks.

Raymond Rexroad /

I'm interested in the Puch DA. I've sent two e-mails so far. Waiting on response.

I just tried calling you. You were taking a nap!

Raymond Rexroad /

True - I'm working nights this week. So, sleeping during the day isn't really a "nap". Anyway, I'm at work tonight, and just tried to call you. No answer. I'm at 402-825-5396.

is the motobecane still available?

e-mail me at erikoyne@sbcglobal.net

Thx

Garelli is sold and gone. Have some very serious interest in the 50 V. Waiting to hear back from Chuck about the Tomos. Who else wants something? C'mon, help me get my van in the garage for the winter and make my wife happy!!

Still interested in the tomos but won't have any extra cash for al least the next month, if you still have it when I get the cash i'll take if off you hands.

I'd love to come check out your Motobecane, I'm looking to get a moped for my girlfriend and I would like to come see that swinger 2 that you have. Shoot me an email if you haven't already sold them. I would most likely be able to make a trip out there sometime Monday and my email is andrewjs@ku.edu. Thank you much.

Andrew

Bumpoliscious

I am very interested in your Motobecane 7. I live in Grand Island, Nebraska. If you could please email me I would be possibly like to meet you somewhere or come pick it up. Thanks

do you still have the swinger 2, if so, how much do you want for it, $$$

Garelli SSXL is gone.

Motobecane 7 is gone.

Motobecane 50V is pending repair for purchase.

I also have a Sachs G3 toptank that needs a new cylinder and piston if anyone is interested in that. It's nice looking and has a title in my name. $300.

I will be driving to Iowa City, IA this weekend and two weekends from now if anyone there or from that area is interested in anything.

Do you still have the Sachs G3? I have family in Kansas City, MO getting ready to move back here in 2 weeks so I think they could throw it in the truck too. Any pics? If you want to email me at summe123@zoominternet.net

I would love to come out and look at what you have available. I've been wanting a moped for sometime. let me know if there are any left. Big B in KC

I still have the Peugeot and the Tomos. I just ketted the Swinger so I don't want to sell that one right now.

Email me at the address in my profile if you're really interested.

Bryan

Still have any mopeds for sale?

Holy six year old post! Sorry, all of these are gone and nothing for sale now. I actually wish I had four of them back!

Talk about giving shit away. No deals like this to be had nowadays.

I was laughing at the prices.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account